40 million year old boot!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by peilthetraveler, Oct 2, 2009.

1. This was found in a riverbed in texas around 1990. The boot manufacturer dates the boot to the 1950s. I wonder if they sent the bones off to a lab how many millions of years old those bones would date to.

Alfred S. Romer also wrote that that when materials & conditions are right, things can fossilize in as little as 5 years. (Natural History 1959 Vol. 68 P. 457)

This is what evolutionists do not want to talk about.

But hey...at least we can say for 100% certain that this fossil is definately from from of our ancestors! LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. This may be the worst thread I have ever come across on the internet.

3. This may be the worst thread I have ever come across on the internet.
    ---------------------------------------------

I'll say. That was my foot!!!:D

4. Died wid his boots on.

5. two things petie,

Radiocarbon14 dating is very accurate, "evolutionists" have no trouble relying on it.

Alfred accepted evolution as fact. He taught and wrote about it for many years.

that's the God's truth

put that in your pipe and smoke it, petie :D

6. I'm not debating the accuracy of radiometric dating. I'm debating the competency of the people and the way they use and calibrate the dating methods.

7. You are, by a very very very very very very very very very very very very wide margin, the last person to question scientists' competence - not competency, take note - in this or any other area.
    Go back to your trailer, break out a beer, and talk about whether or not the fish were biting today. Beyond that, you're in deep water - very deep water.

8. where in time does your church date this :D