4 black children murdered this weekend

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Corky5, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Corky5

Corky5

4 black children were murdered this weekend by black shooters. when will the black violence end?
    black lives matter could care less. black lives matter must be a profit making machine. what a fraud!!
    the founders are racist animals.

Clubber Lang and Ayn Rand like this.
  2. That's horrible.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Did you hear about the 8 year old girl killed right next to the Wendy's in Atlanta that started the crap there?

Not a peep from BLM. She was shot by "armed protesters" at a BLM march.

traderob, Clubber Lang and Ayn Rand like this.
  4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Sad.Poverty,poor education and easy access to guns is a bad mix.

Less tax cuts and military spending,more anti poverty and education spending. Gun laws to keep guns off the streets.Too many guns in America.

5. Corky5

Corky5

There are plenty of poor people with access to guns in our country and they dont murder people.
    The real problem is the " black thug culture" that seems to be accepted in the black community coupled with the fact that almost 80% of all blacks are born out of wedlock with no fathers and no discipline or structure in the household. Its basically black males gone wild.
    No other ethnic group or race engages in that kind of violence on a day to day basis in this country.

Clubber Lang and Ayn Rand like this.
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I agree with much of what you say here on the spending. But gun laws won't work because they are already on the street. Criminals with guns won't follow your laws, they'll keep their guns. And they do all of the crime.

7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The real problem is poverty,poor education and easy access to guns.

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

But blacks aren't the only poor people with access to guns. This is Corky's point.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  9. Corky5

Corky5

Tony
    There are no fathers to discipline these black children. The problem is the disintegration of the traditional black family, thats the problem.
    i have a black family 3 houses away from me and they are wonderful people. Are the my " black neighbors"? No, they are " good neighbors" who happen to be embarrassed by black lives matter and the stereo typical black. Their children have structure.
    Why doesnt black lives matter focus on strengthening family values and not getting pregnant at an early age with no skills, low income, and not being married.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
    Ayn Rand likes this.
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Because that doesn't win elections.

#10     Jul 6, 2020
    Ayn Rand likes this.