3-week New Trading the Open chatroom trial just $7

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KCalhoun, May 25, 2020.

1. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Newly updated! I show up at 8:45am Monday - Friday for premkt planning in addition to morning market coverage. Daily watchlist, chart reviews and more.

Starting a fresh thread for Q&A here to answer questions. Thanks to all for your interest, it's great working with many traders every weekday morning.

If you day or swing trade stocks and ETFs under $40/share like I do, you may want to try my live gotowebinar room at:

Https://tradingtheopen.com

It's just $7 for three weeks trial via PayPal (autorecurs at 197/month if you stay as a subscriber).

https://tradingtheopen.com/testimonials/

It's been popular with traders since 2000, when I started it. Mondays - Friday 9am - 10:30

For education use only, no individual recommendations nor performance claims are made.

No bs low-float <$10 pos frontrunning cheap stocks, no course upsells

Give it a shot, I work hard to help find best gaps, pivots and breakouts daily.

2. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Thousands follow and trust me for good reason. Take your troll post and truly #gfy lol

Fx-Game likes this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

You guys might be missing the little free bits he offers. I went to a couple of them. Do ya'll not look at sigs?

kencalhounsig.JPG

KCalhoun likes this.
  4. Where is your proof though if you do it better? and how can you do it better if they posted no proof to begin with? how can you be better than something you dont know? lolz

jk btw

5. Dazz

Dazz

but don't be so harsh, Ken is a self-proclaimed master and his room is called trade mastery~ That alone should support the $7 tick fee right?

Grant Tinker likes this.
  6. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Wrong.... nowhere do I claim to be a master, and my live room is called Trading the Open, popular with smart traders since 2000.

The testimonials from traders speak for themselves... because I work hard to help people. I'm a UCLA grad, real trader and I teach pattern daytrading to thousands.

7. Dazz

Dazz

I agree the testimonies drip with obsequious flatter and are very positive but then you go on to say "Testimonials may not be representative of the experience of other clients, and testimonials are no guarantee of future performance nor success. Their experiences may not be typical of what you can expect to achieve, as results may vary. Testimonials shown on the site are from select customers. Claims contained within testimonials have not been verified.

So after a total denial of testimony value, I agree with you again that testimonies are useless, if that is what you were trying to say.

8. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Grant, any relation ? There is a resemblance lol

Screenshot_20200526-143554_Gallery_crop_56.jpg

And as I've stated before, my room has been popular since 2000 because of the focus on training; I make no profitability nor performance claims per compliance regs

9. destriero

destriero

1000s follow him? >$197,000 per month in subs yet he trades piker odd-lot positions? Guy is making over $2.5MM per year from subscriptions?

I'll bet $200K right now that Ken doesn't have >30 recurring paid subscriptions ($197/month per sub).