2010 World Cup - in South Africa

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Dec 4, 2009.

1. .

July 10, 2010

SouthAmerica: The time went fast and here we are at the end of another World Cup.

The final game of the 2010 World Cup should be an excellent game: Holland vs. Spain.

If Spain can play the same way they did play against Germany then they are going to win the 2010 World Cup.

I am looking forward to watch that game.

Go Spain.

#41     Jul 10, 2010
  2. you were wrong on brasil,wrong on germany, what else are you wrong on?

#42     Jul 10, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

#43     Jul 10, 2010
  4. jem

jem

a cnbc enconomist once said the secret to being a good forecaster is to predict early and often.

#44     Jul 10, 2010
  5. jem

jem

I predict Germany vs USA in the next world cup finals in Brazil. I am waiting to see the injury report before I make my final prediction. I understand some of the players will be hurt when the crowd riots like a G20 summit.

#45     Jul 10, 2010
  6. .

July 11, 2010

SouthAmerica: Reply to Jem

Brazil lost the final game to Uruguay in the World Cup of 1950 in Brazil.
    There were 220,000 people watching that game at Maracana Stadium in Rio de Janeiro.

There is no way in hell that Brazil will lose another World Cup in Brazil.

You can bet on that.

At this point Brazil is the only country that has already qualified for the 2014 World Cup - because Brazil is the host country.

I have no idea which team will be playing against Brazil in the final game of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil - but you can be sure of one thing it will be Brazil vs. ?

And Brazil has to win the 2014 World Cup - and there's no two ways about it.

And in 2014 Brazil will have a completely new team with very few people who played for Brazil in 2010 - and you will see a new team that includes Robinho, Pato, Nilmar (from Santos - he is only 17 years old today), Ganso, Andre, and so on...

And I hope the new Brazilian team go back and play the Brazilian style of soccer that the entire world enjoy watching it on TV, and not that mediocre style of soccer that Dunga gave us in the last 4 years including the 2010 World Cup.

#46     Jul 11, 2010
  7. Tom B

Tom B

The only way Brazil will win in 2014 is if they bribe the referees.

#47     Jul 11, 2010
    #48     Jul 11, 2010
  9. Four years ago: 05-19-06
    Half a year ago: 12-04-09
    Today: 07/11/2010

Southamerica, face it, you are neither Mani the parrot nor Paul the Octopus.:) While your posts are quite silly, funny and entertaining their forecasting value is zero. Personally I think Brazil's days as the leading soccer power in the world are over. The world moved on and Brazil stayed in the 20th century. They will always be good, they will probably remain the best team in South America, they will never again be good enough to win a major trophy.

#49     Jul 11, 2010
  10. .

APerson: "Personally I think Brazil's days as the leading soccer power in the world are over. The world moved on and Brazil stayed in the 20th century. They will always be good, they will probably remain the best team in South America, they will never again be good enough to win a major trophy."

July 11, 2010

SouthAmerica: Ha, ha, ha....

That shows that you have no idea what is going on in Brazilian soccer.

Dunga left out a number of young new players that was supposed to be playing for the national team.

In 2014 you will see Brazil at its best - and with a bunch of new young players.

Today there are 16, 500 registered professional soccer players in Brazil, and there are also over 5,000 Brazilian soccer players playing soccer around the world. In total Brazil has over 20,000 professional soccer players, and every year that number is increasing because the new crop of young players.

And some of these young soccer players are already world class players such as Nilmar (17 years old), Ganso (20 years old), Andre (19 years old), and so on....

By the way, their current team - Santos - is beating a lot teams in Brazil by 8 x 1, 9 x 1 and so on... These guys are like a goal machine.

And you will see them play for Brazil in 2014.

PS: The Brazilian people were puting pressure on Dunga up to the last minute for him to take Ganso, and Nilmar to South Africa. And I bet Dunga wish he had listened the Brazilian people and the mainstream media in Brazil.

#50     Jul 11, 2010