2010 World Cup - in South Africa

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Dec 4, 2009.

1. .

June 21, 2010

SouthAmerica: Reply to A Person

My picks for the last world cup were:

World Cup final in 2006: Brazil X Germany

Both teams lost in the semi-final to France and to Italy.

But in South Africa in 2010 the following teams will be in the final game:

Brazil X ?

At this point I have no idea which team will be playing against Brazil in the final.

But Brazil will be the 2010 world cup champion.

#21     Jun 22, 2010
  2. From another message board:

The England team went to visit an orphanage in South Africa this morning. "It's good to put a smile on the faces of people with no hope, constantly struggling, and facing the impossible" said Jamal Umboto, aged 6.

#22     Jun 22, 2010
  3. .

June 26, 2010

SouthAmerica: So far Brazil: two wins and one tie and 4 games to go.

Brazil 2 vs. North Korea 1

Brazil 3 vs. Ivory Coast 1

Brazil 0 vs. Portugal 0

In South Africa the following teams will be in the final game of the 2010 World Cup:

Brazil vs. ?

At this point I have no idea which team will be playing against Brazil in the final game.

But at the end of the day Brazil will be the 2010 World Cup champion.

#23     Jun 26, 2010
  4. don't think so. Argentina looks very strong

#24     Jun 26, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Didn't you also predict Al Gore was going to be President?

#25     Jun 26, 2010
  6. .

June 27, 2010

SouthAmerica: Reply to MohdSalleh

Argentina has a soft defense and Brazil knows how to stop Argentina’s attack.

The hardest game Brazil has on its path before Brazil reaches the final game it will be after the game with Chile when Brazil has to play with Holland.

Most Brazilians are pissed with the way Brazil played against Portugal. In the second half of that game neither team showed up, it was an embarrassment and they just hanged around to kill the clock.

Lucrum: Didn't you also predict Al Gore was going to be President?

SouthAmerica: I don’t know if you can grasp the difference, but I predicted that Al Gore was going to be president of the USA about 2 years before the presidential election of 2008, and for my great disappointment Al Gore never entered that presidential race.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but that is not a similar case regarding Brazil and the 2010 World Cup.

First, Brazil had qualified in first-place in the South American group for the 2010 World Cup, and as far as I know Brazil was among the 32 teams participating on the 2010 World Cup Tournament.

I hope that you can grasp that Brazil has a better chance to win the 2010 World Cup since Brazil is actually participating on this tournament.

#26     Jun 27, 2010
  7. .

June 28, 2010

SouthAmerica: So far Brazil: 3 wins and one tie and 3 games to go.

Brazil 2 vs. North Korea 1

Brazil 3 vs. Ivory Coast 1

Brazil 0 vs. Portugal 0

Brazil 3 vs. Chile 0

The game “Brazil vs. Holland” is going to be the toughest game that the Brazilian team will have to play on this world cup.

In South Africa the following teams will be in the final game of the 2010 World Cup:

Brazil vs. Germany

At this point I believe that Germany will be playing against Brazil in the final game.

But at the end of the day Brazil will be the 2010 World Cup champion.

#27     Jun 28, 2010
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

9. .

July 1, 2010

SouthAmerica: Tomorrow is the biggest test for Brazil on its path to conquer another World Cup.

The game “Brazil vs. Holland” is going to be the toughest game that the Brazilian team will have to play on this world cup.

Tomorrow is: win it or go home.

In my opinion, the game against Holland is the key game on this tournament for Brazil to be able to win another world cup, and since before the tournament started Holland was the only team that I was worried about that could surprise Brazil right now.

#29     Jul 1, 2010
  10. Do people really still play that stupid game?

I thought it was just for adolescent girls to feel better about themselves in that clumsy awkward tween stage.

#30     Jul 1, 2010