2 Items Confirmed per other threads I started...many are now agreeing with me...read

Discussion in 'Trading' started by increasenow, Jan 17, 2008.

1. 2 Items Confirmed per other threads I started...many are now agreeing with me...read..I've noticed that since my thread...many are confirming their agreement with what I stated...here it is:
    1-THAT THERE WILL NOT IN ANY WAY BE A 'SURPRISE' RATE CUT BEFORE FED MTG...NO WAY!

2-THAT THE YM IS SEEING MAJOR CHANGES NOW THAT ON GLOBEX...IE THE THREAD ABOUT NEW YM VOLATILITY...

thanks for the confirmations...seriously...

2. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

my lord,, do you go to sleep with your damm laptop tucked in your ass cheecks?

You post way too much, get a life outside of trading, it adds balance.

E.F.

3. That's just it.
    He doesn't trade.
    Baron pays him PER POST!!!
    :D

4. Does that mean there will be a surprise rate cut? Because if you knew there was it wouldn't be a surprise right? So now that you know there won't be, it will be a surprise when they do.

This is fun. Give me another!

5. MKTrader

MKTrader

What's really important to you? Trading profitably, or having others confirm your opinions?

If it's the latter, trading is probably the last thing you should be doing.

6. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

Ok,, that explains it, he must get about $1.00 per post, as of today he was up 1035.00 since Feb 2007.,,,,, that will pay for,,,,,hmmmm, for nothing.

Watch out here comes his next post..

Have a good night all,,

E.F.

:D

7. ur funny, I like you. :)

Of course by posting that sentence you just made him right again. lol

8. dsq

dsq

"my lord,, do you go to sleep with your damm laptop tucked in your ass cheecks? "

lol,thats a good one man :p