12% + surge in 5 weeks according raymond james. .. hilarious I tell you!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Nov 27, 2018.

1. S2007S

S2007S

This is one of the top ten good laughs of 2018!!!!!!

I couldnt stop laughing after reading this article today.

12% surge!!!

They so desperately want their s$p 3000

Record bull run, Part II? Raymond James' Jeff Saut sees 12%+ surge over next 5 weeks

"You can carry this market up over 3,000 by the end of the year. That's how bullish I am," the firm's chief investment strategist said Monday on CNBC's "Trading Nation."

Stephanie Landsman | @stephlandsman
    Published 4 Hours Ago

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/27/wal...ent-stock-market-surge-over-next-5-weeks.html

2. Cuddles

Cuddles

if he believes that, I've got some bitcoin to sell him

3. Overnight

Overnight

Never discount that Santa Rally. Especially if Trump and Xi have passionate man-sex at the end of the week in Argentina under a golden sunset and decide to go negative tariffs.

P.S. Jerome Powell can only watch, not participate. He'll blow his dovish load all over that party if it happens and crow, "We're taking a break from hikes! More loans for EVERYONE!" , and the markets will hit new highs.

murray t turtle and Visaria like this.
  4. zdreg

zdreg

there is so much fiat money flowing around looking for a home. a blow off to the upside is a realistic possibility. in addition, there are so many stocks in bear market territory which makes stocks look like a bargain compared to other assets.

murray t turtle likes this.
  5. zdreg

zdreg

6. I agree with what Overnight and others said above. I, and so many others, are pessimistic as hell, so that literally means look out fora huge rally lol. 3,000 would not surprise me in the least!

7. maxinger

maxinger

Mostly I don't read financial news.

But I read some financial hilarious news just to see how foolish, how erroneous writers are.
    some of the news I enjoy reading include
    ' BITCOIN WILL HIT $100 000 !!! '

8. tomorton

tomorton

Who's he talking to and what does he get out of saying this?

He's talking to clients who might wish to put more money under management, or at least leave all their current money under management rather than pull some out at year end due to the abysmal 2018 performance.

If he's right he's a hero who earned his firm a Christmas bonus, plus a new year's bonus when sceptical clients who didn't pile in in December kick themselves for missing the rally.

If he's wrong, he can only say I thought I was right for this reason and that reason (and really tried to convince others to join in to make me right).

Is he talking to private retail traders making their own trades from the local cafe? No.

9. zdreg

zdreg

the chief of research has an agenda even though he sounds like an idiot. in any case it reflects on his employer, raymond james. I would suggest that RJF be checked out as a worthy candidate for a short sale.

#10     Nov 28, 2018
    tomorton likes this.