100% guaranteed rally on 11-21-07

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Don't worry, the FED will save you!!!!!!!!

#51     Nov 21, 2007
  2. limit

limit

Reminds me of the old football coach leaving..."we hate to see you go...but we would love to watch you leave" lol

#52     Nov 21, 2007
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Tuesday, November 20, 2007
    A Note About Integrity

A good trader's loyalty is not to the bull side or to the bear side, but to the data. Conducting analyses with an open mind and faithfully following one's independent judgment is a form of integrity--one demanded by shifting markets.

In practice this means that I must remain true to the market data that I track each day, whether I like what the data are saying or not.

Right now, at the moment I'm writing this, the data are not supporting the bull case. We're seeing an expansion in the number of stocks making new lows, not a contraction. We're seeing weak sectors get weaker, not attracting longer-term value-oriented buyers. Advance-decline lines are making new lows, not sustaining divergences."

Brett Steenbarger

#53     Nov 21, 2007
  4. Good thing I exited last night. Days not over.

#54     Nov 21, 2007
  5. hajimow

hajimow

You tell us to stay and you exit quietly? What kind of a leader you are on ET site?:D

#55     Nov 21, 2007
  6. Good thing you're not trading real money.

#56     Nov 21, 2007
  7. Ahhhh so you guaranteed a move higher with NO DOUBT, but you bailed yesterday after the market close...

Lost faith in that guarantee prertty fast..

Doubts crept in almost immediately..

Do you hear that? That is the sound of you losing credibility...

#57     Nov 21, 2007
  8. You guarantee a rally then sell?

#58     Nov 21, 2007
  9. nice start down 100+ at open

#59     Nov 21, 2007
  10. I have the nearby Nasdaq futures closing yesterday at or around 2036 and premarket near 2014. Better consider packing your bags for your trip off of ET; the Force does not seem to be with you.

#60     Nov 21, 2007