+1% Daily | Binary Trading

Discussion in 'Journals' started by AfricanHunter, Sep 7, 2016.

1. I came across this post : 1%\day average trading USD/CAD over the next year. :::

I thought it was doable , however I decided to Trade Binaries focusing on only one currency pair AUD/USD initially ::: Note! I have experience trading e-mini NQ / ES :::

We all know binary trading ( all trading ) is very risky , not to mention finding a reliable binary broker is very difficult ::: I settled for Dukascopy after trying several others just to find out most are scammers ::: I also liked Nadex, might give them a try in future :::

Dukascopy has one drawback you need to factor in and that's the 2 pip spread, so this immediately discounts trading 1, 5 & 10 min trading intervals ( my opinion ) I prefer trading 15 min time-frame :::

I demo traded Dukascopy for the allotted 14 day period with some success, YES, I hear you demo trading is not the same as trading a live account ::: That's why I've funded the Dukascopy account :::

I'll post my progress for all to view :::

2. Traded the Euro morning session ( traded about 30 mins) :::

Growth for the day is 3.13%

Total Growth 3.13% ( First Trading Day )

Spreadsheet Results : http://bit.ly/2bdawB3

Starting Balance :::

ss-01.png

Today's closing balance : I took screenshot of URL just in case someone thinks it's not a live ( funded ) account :::

ss-02.png

3. SteveH

SteveH

Go back to the NQ. The volatility will be awesome over the next 12 months.

Stay with binary options, fall below 70% winners, lose everything.

4. I've not left the NQ it's how I make a living ::: I agree volatility will return ::: ~ Triple Top earlier today might be quite decisive :::

5. The below result includes some trades from Yesterday evening :::

Today I did not have a lot of time to trade + when I took a trade I made a beginners mistake by not looking at the economic calendar, a "good" trade just reversed and raced away, I was able to recover but it took some work :::

Growth for the day is 5.38%

Total Growth 8.67% ( 2 Trading Days )

ss-03.png

6. Traded the Euro session & done for the day :::

Growth for the day is 5.28%

Total Growth 14.4% ( 3 Trading Days )

ss-04.png

7. As I anticipated the triple top was decisive , couple of good short days especially Friday ::: Expect a pullback to 46 then another short to break 65 , that's to say if the fed "allows" this , but I feel the fed does not have any amo left to push markets higher :::

As a technical trader I will see what the price shows and make intra-day decisions :::

ss-07.png

8. For now I wont be trading this "experimental" account ::: I'm busy learning more about "automated trading" , started reading more on the "R" script language ::: I want to see if it's possible to automate my "simple" strategy :::

Will keep everyone posted, I might even move this thread to a more appropriate forum :::

9. gkishot

gkishot

Does dukascopy provide trading interface?

10. Nope, they don't have an API for Binary :( ::: But this can be overcome by using "simulated" keystrokes ::: I already have a PI board that's able to "simulate" keystrokes I developed for another project ::: I will simply adapt it to suit and test :::

#10     Sep 21, 2016