FORUMS BROKERS SOFTWARE
Home
 
    Forums > Currency Trading > Forex Brokers > Every forex broker is evil?!

Old May 15th, 2006, 11:14 AM   #85
sccz97
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 307
Quote:
Quote from Bitstream:

u were goin' to aplogize shit, get real, u last post was very clear... u got pissed cuz i questioned u'n'cudnt get over it. 'n'there's nothin' to phantom 'bout u dear indusrty other than is corrupted'n'deceitful...and da idea u makin' money just cuz it is unregulated it is laughable; of course that u are perfectly at ease amongst crooks, was blantanly obvious already.

haha .. spoken liek a true bitter failure .. maybe you et shoudl hook you up with skalpz .. you can be his bitch ... I hear you got the sweetest meat in town, and with that filthy mouth of yours, they're gonan luuuurve you ... open up bitstream
    Quote
Old May 15th, 2006, 11:23 AM   #86
Bitstream
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,354
Quote:
Quote from sccz97:

haha .. spoken liek a true bitter failure .. maybe you et shoudl hook you up with skalpz .. you can be his bitch ... I hear you got the sweetest meat in town, and with that filthy mouth of yours, they're gonan luuuurve you ... open up bitstream
u a duplicitous bastid, a fake'n'a fraud. nothin' else left to say.
    Quote
Old May 15th, 2006, 11:25 AM   #87
sccz97
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 307
Quote:
Quote from Bitstream:

u a duplicitous bastid, a fake'n'a fraud. nothin' else left to say.
that's what your mamma said about you
    Quote
Old May 15th, 2006, 11:34 AM   #88
Bitstream
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,354
Quote:
Quote from sccz97:

that's what your mamma said about you
u a crash waitin' to happen; leave aside me parents, they both gone'n'got nothin' to do with this shite.
    Quote
Old May 15th, 2006, 11:40 AM   #89
sccz97
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 307
Quote:
Quote from Bitstream:

u a crash waitin' to happen; leave aside me parents, they both gone'n'got nothin' to do with this shite.
looks like I got the wrong impression ... from your general attitude and lack of common sense I assumed you weren't conceived the same way the rest of us were. Oh well, you best go running home to mamma, oh sorry .. you prob still live at home with your parents.
    Quote
Old May 15th, 2006, 11:46 AM   #90
Bitstream
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,354
Quote:
Quote from sccz97:

looks like I got the wrong impression ... from your general attitude and lack of common sense I assumed you weren't conceived the same way the rest of us were. Oh well, you best go running home to mamma, oh sorry .. you prob still live at home with your parents.
u da biggest yawn in town; u have no taste'n'deep comprehension issues; i give u 2months before u go boom if u not crippled already.
    Quote
 
Reply
Thread Tools

Forum Jump



   Conduct Rules   Privacy Policy   Sitemap Copyright © 2014, Elite Trader. All rights reserved.   

WHILE YOU'RE HERE, TAKE A MINUTE TO VISIT SOME OF OUR SPONSORS:
Advantage Futures
Futures Trading & Clearing
Alpha 7 Trading Academy
Proprietary Trading Education
AMP Global Clearing
Futures and FX Trading
Bright Trading
Professional Equities Trading
CTS
Futures Trading Software
DaytradingBias.com
Professional Trading Analytics
ECHOtrade
Professional Trading Firm
eSignal
Trading Software Provider
FXCM
Forex Trading Services
Global Futures
Futures, Options & FX Trading
Interactive Brokers
Pro Gateway to World Markets
JC Trading Group
Direct Access Trading
MB Trading
Direct Access Trading
MultiCharts
Trading Software Provider
NinjaTrader
Trading Software Provider
OANDA
Currency Trading
optionshouse
Option Trading & Education
Rithmic
Futures Trade Execution Platform
SpeedTrader
Direct Access Trading
SpreadProfessor
Spread Trading Instruction
thinkorswim by TD Ameritrade
Direct Access TradingAdvertisement
TradersStudio
System Building & Backtesting
Trading Technologies
Trading Software Provider
Trend Following
Trading Systems Provider