I am concerned about this decision:
What time is this decision due in terms of the eastern US? I'd like to not be in the market during those hours and have no positions. Or is it just expected at some time during the day?
I googled, but most articles just say "September 12th." Frankfurt is 6 hours ahead, so 9am there is 3am here, and 17:30 is 11:30 AM. I do not want to be near the market any which way it goes until the market digests the news.