FORUMS BROKERS SOFTWARE
Home

Forums > Community Lounge > Politics & Religion > Gingrich lights up David Gregory and Tom Friedman on Meet the Press.

Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 09:29 PM   #1
Max E. Pad

You have to love how hardcore lefties always switch back to being "journalists" with no opinion, when they are presented with an indefensible position. Funny how the avidly pro choice left doesnt want to defend their position on killing babies at 8-9 months, but the media never brings that up, or accuses them of extremism.

Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 09:46 PM   #2
pspr

We all know Obama supports infanticide. He's actually voted for it.
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 10:32 PM   #3
trendlover

Too sad you want to say Obama want to kill babies. But really is not about that. This late term is if the mother can have septic infection and die from the fetus.
I really think most girls will not abort the babies in 8 months. No, they will do that. But if they can die from infection from the fetus if they do not have abortion in the late term, I can understand. But YOU can not because you are not female.
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 10:50 PM   #4
Max E. Pad

Quote:
Quote from trendlover:

Too sad you want to say Obama want to kill babies. But really is not about that. This late term is if the mother can have septic infection and die from the fetus.
I really think most girls will not abort the babies in 8 months. No, they will do that. But if they can die from infection from the fetus if they do not have abortion in the late term, I can understand. But YOU can not because you are not female.
First off, you dont know shit about me, I am pro choice, mostly cause of the economics of it, though i would NEVER kill my own baby, that is someone elses cross to bare.

Secondly Gingrich wasnt talking about cases where the mother could die from giving birth, he was talking about people who go in and kill their babies at 8-9 months.

You guys on the left love to point out how extreme santorum and the rest of the republican bible thumpers are, for saying that life begins at conception, but the fact of the matter is Obamas position of murdering a baby at 8-9 months is FAR MORE EXTREME. You can parse words all you want about when it becomes a baby, but you can not possibly deny that at 8-9 months, it is an actual living human being. The baby has a 95% chance to live at that point. Yet the left wing media never points out the extremism in that....

Obama opposed the “Born-Alive Infants Protection Act” three times. In the illinois senate, which was a bill that required the doctors to treat babies who were born alive after an attempted abortion. In other words, Obama actually supports the doctor murdering a living breathing baby that is outside of the womb, if the initial intention was an abortion. You still going to try to say it isnt a baby, and that isnt murder at that point?

Only 20% o f the country supports Obama's position, yet the republicans are supposedly the extremists.
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 10:54 PM   #5
PHOENIX TRADING

Quote:
Quote from trendlover:

What the hell are you talking about?

Seriously I'd be interested in reading a medical explanation of the example you are using as an excuse for a late term abortion.
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 11:02 PM   #6
trendlover

Quote:
Quote from Max E. Pad:

First off, you dont know shit about me, I am pro choice, mostly cause of the economics of it, though i would NEVER kill my own baby, that is someone elses cross to bare.

Secondly Gingrich wasnt talking about cases where the mother could die from giving birth, he was talking about people who go in and kill their babies at 8-9 months.

You guys on the left love to point out how extreme santorum and the rest of the republican bible thumpers are, for saying that life begins at conception, but the fact of the matter is Obamas position of murdering a baby at 8-9 months is FAR MORE EXTREME. You can parse words all you want about when it becomes a baby, but you can not possibly deny that at 8-9 months, it is an actual living human being. Yet the left wing media never points out the extremism in that....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think Obama know most girls instinct to be 8-9 months pregnant will not want to abort their baby. But if the law say NO ONE can have abortion in the 8 to 9 months, and septic shock happen to the mother, she can can have no choice and she will die.
And that is what President Obama support. I think he give females this choice because he know instinct for females is to have thier baby. You can look and see most females is not really going to kill their baby in 8 to 9 months. And most females will not have to choose in 8 to 9 months because septic is rare.