FORUMS BROKERS SOFTWARE
Home

Forums > Trading for a Living > Journals > 2012: The Battle for Survival

Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 07:12 PM   #37
bwolinsky

Quote:
Quote from d08:

Just when I thought BoWo can't get any more ridiculous, he shocks the world again.
After death we rot like all other biological matter and there is nothing else to it.
And if you've been levitated out your room into a spaceship that travelled many light years to find interesting beings then you shouldn't believe in time travel?

I beg to differ. Time travel is the holy grail, and as close to the Masons as any other guarded secret regarding eternal life ever is.

Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 09:52 PM   #38
jedwards

Quote:
Quote from bwolinsky:

And if you've been levitated out your room into a spaceship that travelled many light years to find interesting beings then you shouldn't believe in time travel?

I beg to differ. Time travel is the holy grail, and as close to the Masons as any other guarded secret regarding eternal life ever is.
lol okay now this just got hilarious.

But could you please show neke some respect and start your own thread on time travel, so that you don't pollute his thread.

Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 10:44 PM   #39
nonlinear5

You humans are very amusing creatures. There is no time. You are resisting the flow, and the flow makes you heavy. What you experience as time is just depletion of energy. Ever wonder why it's always unidirectional?

Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 10:58 PM   #40
usrx201

Just saw that you had this new thread Neke. Thanks for continuing. I wouldn't feel too bad. Most hedge funds lost money and underperformed. Lots of professionals and private equity firm managers had trouble. A friend of a friend who worked in the field said he couldn't make sense of the market last year either.

Global macro hedge fund trading didn't work so well last year either. MFGlobal's bets on European bonds and subsequent bankruptcy bust is a big example of professionals failing big time the last two years.

I like the title "battle for survival". I would agree it's a battle. Trading is not easy and it's cutthroat and like an arena. Finding ways to adapt to whatever the market behaves like this year is the challenge.

So if recounting this journal helps you knowing you have readers, you've got another thread follower. Good luck and good trading this year.

Old Jan 24th, 2012, 08:12 AM   #41
Optionpro007

[QUOTE]Quote from usrx201:

Quote:

MFGlobal's bets on European bonds and subsequent bankruptcy bust is a big example of professionals failing big time the last two years.

[/B]
There will never be an excuse for what amounts, in this case, to extremely poor risk management.

Old Jan 24th, 2012, 09:07 AM   #42
dtan1e

Quote:
Quote from nonlinear5:

You humans are very amusing creatures. There is no time. You are resisting the flow, and the flow makes you heavy. What you experience as time is just depletion of energy. Ever wonder why it's always unidirectional?
interesting, how do you apply it to trading?

Closed Thread