Registered: Feb 2009
01-12-12 04:44 PM
[QUOTE]Quote from ElectricSavant:
I will continue testing in Demo and posting in this thread. But I have come up with a tentitive plan for this long-term trading ATM machine for the readers to consider. I am unable to trade this system because I reside in (RLS) the Republic of the Liberal Socialists. (These people ruined the USA- Reed, Pelozi, Bernacke and the guy with the lisp)
This is what you do when you feel confident enough to go live:
- If you reside outside of the USA you open up an account with one of those 500:1 dealers (preferably one that considers hedging as one trade). Make sure the dealer has quick no fee debit card deposits and that here is not any server limits on the number of open trades.
- start with 1K initial start capital.
- Tolerate no more than a 15% DD...when you breach it...add more dollars to bring it down to 5% or 10%.
- Withdraw down to 1K at a grid reset.
- When you get your initial net of 1K back in withdrawals exceeding deposits, double the initial to 2K and use 0.02 lotsize and pray that the dealer does not go under...or that the Euro does not get replaced. Assuming all goes well...nobody really knows...continue the doubling and at some point take 50% off the table and spend it! It's only when you spend it you can say that you got a benefit in this lifetime.
- Try this out on Cable with the settings I posted in this thread somewhere.
- Consider ET your favorite place to come and read, share and chat about your good fortune.
- Vote for Ron Paul.
Good Trading to you.
Have you considered FinFX or CitiFX? Both allow hedging for US customers.