Quote from PhillipPen:
I you are jack Hershey I read about on other sites I have questions for you.
I apologize in advance if you are not the person
1.why is your method working only for you
2.if you want to teach why do so many of your student fail 100%
3.if you want to give people false hope, why do you want to do that
4.why you never played live to give people proof your method is working.
5.why are your writings confusing and contradictory
6.why don't you leave people alone, you don't have to help them but why are you making their life terrible
7.why you don't go to see doctor to check yourself
8.do you have any remorse before you meet your maker
I spent 8 hours learning SCT and my uncle spent 3 months in frustration
never tell anyone where you live if you want to live
I am joking
Please don't answer these questions if you plan on not answering them properly. I won't read if I see giberish within first paragraph
You understand my post my words. Reply me with the same curtsy of clear writing in English or German.
Phillip, I can see that you have spent a great deal off time getting a statisitically significant data base to form the basis of your questions.
Also I respect that it only took you 8 hours to learn SCT.
No one does know where I live as shown by the incorrect addresses and incorrect photos and incorrect locations of government filings.
I live in Tucson, Arizona which is in Pima County. I am on Joe Arpio's hit list and his county deputies who have approached me (I dine with friends who live at the Boulders) have had to take courses in communitiy relations and turn in their report cards to Maricopa County judges.
1. My sample is not as good as yours. I do not have a stratified random sample. I only know about very successful local users and those that attend our international annual meeting by invitation after being vetted. You are excluded from that set from what you say.
2. Most of the failures students of my oreintation have is a result of not doing the work to attain inference pieces and then have their minds (while they sleep) form the spectrum of inferences to become fully differentiated. They can, if they wish, conquer this failing by deciding to do the drills to work. Some, as you, do not know they failed.
3. It may not be my giving. Check your data base and see if it was "a taking".
4. Again, this was done over long periods. The data base you have is different and better than the actual record as it shows, statistically, you are correct somehow. The answer is probably in the book "How to Lie With Statistics. All my formal academic students had to read this and produce a collection of published lies for each chapter. No one failed this multi week assignment. Of course they were incentivized because they were finding others who were wrong in what they did. You would have loved the course.
5. By design. The design is well known to you I'm sure. I use NLP to sort readers and those who study my works. Tthe two categories are A and B. If I want someone to not use what I have invented; he never finds out he cannot use it. The longer he phishes the more he gets "fixated" by my design. Those who do make it through my design come to three "one pagers". Anyone from fifth grade on up can use the "one pagers".
6. I am a reciprocator. It is simply another chicken and egg story. Anyone who has intentions different than my intentions for them, is going to suffer. They do not get rich easily, for instance. A person has to help me out by helping others to become really rich. He has to help solve local problems using his free time and some of his profits. You are not going to be allowed to do that.
7. I have a lot of doctors. They do regard me as special. At night, when I sleep and plot my efforts, I need three machines attached to me. I have to have a cell phone that tells others when I get in trouble. I have a night light too; it is 5,000 watts. A month's recorded data on me is 6,000 pages long I am told.
8. No, instead I pay for protection and I have some very old Spanish guys bring me water from a remote area in Florida as yet not made public.
Finally, you spelled gibberish incorrectly.
Sorry, I only speak swiezadeutch from my living in Switzerland when I was young and rich and carefree.