FORUMS BROKERS SOFTWARE
Home

Forums > Direct-Access Brokers > Prop Firms > Inside the Trading Empire of Bright Trading

Old Dec 12th, 2011, 02:23 PM   #37
LEAPup

Quote:
Quote from Maverick74:

Don, seriously, I was just kidding about the high rates. Honestly, you guys are the best deal in town. The best!!!!
Mav, if he's sharing parking space with a gun store and an Italian restaurant, I've gotta believe he's got some street smarts to still be un-fleeced, and still living. Gotta give credit where credit's due!

I'm half-Italian, and like to shoot as a hobby now (not a gun nut though), so I may fit in well pulling into his lot soon? And no, I won't make anyone there any "offers they cannot refuse." LOL!

No WOP jokes, but right back at ya.
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 02:27 PM   #38
Don Bright

Quote:
Quote from Maverick74:

Don, seriously, I was just kidding about the high rates. Honestly, you guys are the best deal in town. The best!!!!
That's better Mr. Maverick. Major LeapUp and I prefer to keep you as a member of the "family."

Don
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 02:39 PM   #39
LEAPup

Quote:
Quote from Don Bright:

That's better Mr. Maverick. Major LeapUp and I prefer to keep you as a member of the "family."

Don
See Mav, you've already gotten me in trouble. I'm now considered a capo in the "family," being a "major." Thanks alot! I'm just a half WOP who happens to like punching holes in paper for a hobby.

Last, Mav, I KNOW you're gonna "bust-a-my balls" after this one, but I drive a Cadillac as well.

You still wanna meet up and shoot some guns after this? LOL!!!! I wasn't gonna ask you to pay for the pizza, but "I'd a greatly appreciate it." LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 02:41 PM   #40
Don Bright

Quote:
Quote from LEAPup:

See Mav, you've already gotten me in trouble. I'm now considered a capo in the "family," being a "major." Thanks alot! I'm just a half WOP who happens to like punching holes in paper for a hobby.

Last, Mav, I KNOW you're gonna "bust-a-my balls" after this one, but I drive a Cadillac as well.

You still wanna meet up and shoot some guns after this? LOL!!!!
What rank did you leave the corps? I salute about as much as Alan Alda did in M.A.S.H. LOL

Don
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 02:42 PM   #41
Maverick74

Quote:
Quote from LEAPup:

You still wanna meet up and shoot some guns after this? LOL!!!!
I have no idea what kind of operation Don is running out there. I'll leave that to the Feds. I'll leave you guys to your "pair trading".
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 02:43 PM   #42
LEAPup

Quote:
Quote from Don Bright:

What rank did you leave the corps? I salute about as much as Alan Alda did in M.A.S.H. LOL

Don
2nd Lt.

Med-Sep post knee surgery.

So much has changed over the past 11 years from what I'm being told by others from my OCC Class... I'd say 65% are in the civillian World now, and happier with that choice.

I have a Son going to Parris Island this Summer, and his Brother next Summer. I used to encourage it when they were in grade school, but of recent years have fought them on it, and lost. Guess when they hit close to 18, they do the exact opposite of what Dad wants them to do?