FORUMS BROKERS SOFTWARE
Home

Forums > Trading for a Living > Psychology > WE are the 95%!

Old Oct 11th, 2011, 02:35 AM   #1
pcp198

FACT:95% of traders failed. .

FACT:Many of them spent hundreds hours studing charts. on quad screen trading setups..

FACT:Some of them even bought Bulls**t trading courses. with fancy buy & signals..

FACT:Painful losses forced many to find gainful employment. with dental coverage included..

FACT:The rest spent there days trolling internet trading forums for an edge. or pretend to have found it..

ITS TIME.If any of the above describes you, join me as we accept and deal with who we are. We are the 95%, we are losers.
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 02:59 AM   #2
SnakeEYE

We are the 95
We are the 5
We are the 0 who make a brighter day
So let's start giving

Old Oct 11th, 2011, 03:37 AM   #3
Roark

That sales clerk looks happy. He's probably overwhelmed with joy just to have a job.
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 03:51 AM   #4
pcp198

I want to be clear, this thread was created to give support to those who have lost large parts of there life, both in time and money to trading.

Brokers and system sellers promote charts and moving averages as tools you can use to gain an edge, sales of their products and services depend on it.If you still study charts for an edge, you are not ready to participate.
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 05:28 PM   #5
emg

The question is why are they failing?

The answer is, they DO NOT have a proper college degrees to become a trader. Trader is a CAREER PROFESSIONAL that requires college degrees. Math, Computer Science, and a minor degree of financial Math are the degrees to become a trader and begin working in the house.

Those 90% or 95% or 98% losers looking for shortcut by studying trading at home subscribing 3rd party vendors. U LOSE!!

U don't believe me? Look at your loses for the past 20 years. U were never up. U profit and u gave it back. U profit for 2 years thinking u are the GURU but gave it back on 3rd yr and blew your account afterward.

Ask yourself this:

Is it possible to become a Medical Doctor without a degree?

Is it possible to become a lawyer without a degree?

Is it possible to become a school teacher without a degree?

lazy = loser

Too lazy to get a college degrees to become a trader.

H-I-G-H-E-R E-D-U-C-A-T-I-O-N

Don't u tell your kids that getting education is thy most important part of the life before starting a career? HUH!!! WHY CANT U? EAT YOUR WORD

There are tons of successful traders who have a proper college degrees making more than $50K per month trading in the house. If you don't believe, go work for the house and find out.

More than 90% of small traders lose! They just lose!!
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 05:43 PM   #6
N54_Fan

Quote:
Quote from emg:

The question is why are they failing?

The answer is, they DO NOT have a proper college degrees to become a trader. Trader is a CAREER PROFESSIONAL that requires college degrees. Math, Computer Science, and a minor degree of financial Math are the degrees to become a trader and begin working in the house.

Those 90% or 95% or 98% losers looking for shortcut by studying trading at home subscribing 3rd party vendors. U LOSE!!

U don't believe me? Look at your loses for the past 20 years. U were never up. U profit and u gave it back. U profit for 2 years thinking u are the GURU but gave it back on 3rd yr and blew your account afterward.

Ask yourself this:

Is it possible to become a Medical Doctor without a degree?

Is it possible to become a lawyer without a degree?

Is it possible to become a school teacher without a degree?

lazy = loser

Too lazy to get a college degrees to become a trader.

H-I-G-H-E-R E-D-U-C-A-T-I-O-N

Don't u tell your kids that getting education is thy most important part of the life before starting a career? HUH!!! WHY CANT U? EAT YOUR WORD

There are tons of successful traders who have a proper college degrees making more than $50K per month trading in the house. If you don't believe, go work for the house and find out.

More than 90% of small traders lose! They just lose!!
I too am a proponent of education and tout that as HUGE importance in my and my families life,....HOWEVER, I will play devil's advocate here and disagree that trading or making money in many business ventures requires ANY degrees what so ever. A few examples come to mind,...but one very recent guy that was in the news for dying....hmmm....what was his name?....Oh yeah Steve Jobs...college drop out!! Another guy....Bill Gates.

So as someone that has done well trading and is self taught I would say I disagree that you MUST have an degree in Business or finance. So I'm going to consider myself in the 5%.

BTW, the reason lawyers and doctors have degrees and licenses is so that you can practice LEGALLY...If there were no law against it you would have many people practicing medicine and law without degrees.....90-95% of them would SUCK but a small few would actually be quite good.

Just my opinion.