FORUMS BROKERS SOFTWARE
Home

Forums > Site Support > Feedback > You must be Proud !!!

Old Sep 1st, 2011, 12:35 PM   #31
DontMissTheBus

This is EXACTLY what I mean. Pure nonsense. And please stop before you start talking about the tax program you "wrote" form some EU government.

I'm not continuing with this thing - no one has ever survived discussions about your "product". See you in that central bank thread where you still don't understand how bank balance sheets and security transactions work. <- that's what I mean by fundamentals, btw.

Quote:
Quote from morganist:

You have also misunderstood my views of economics. I invent products, mechanisms etc. The theoretical schools are not really working as a result of the failings of the currrent limitations of the mechanisms used.
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 05:34 PM   #32
morganist

Quote:
Quote from DontMissTheBus:

This is EXACTLY what I mean. Pure nonsense. And please stop before you start talking about the tax program you "wrote" form some EU government.

I'm not continuing with this thing - no one has ever survived discussions about your "product". See you in that central bank thread where you still don't understand how bank balance sheets and security transactions work. <- that's what I mean by fundamentals, btw.
Not nonsense just a different view.
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 07:05 PM   #33
Larson

Quote:
Quote from Nine_Ender:

I have posted several bearish calls on this site on specific equities and situations. One of those posts was late May 2011.
Does it not occur to you though in a prolonged bull market that posting predominantly bullish trading ideas is being on the right side of the market ?

Fact is, at least 80% of calls I made on this site were successful trading ideas. And almost every single idea attracted unwarranted heat from people trying to shove their counter trending bias on what the market was actually doing.

This was then followed by a stage where an attempt was made to invent ideas and trades I supposably posted, or to take posts out of context and ignore what occurred in markets over many months. This is where I give up. I have no desire to fight phantom battles with mostly bad analysts and traders.

Now I see even in Feedback people bring the action down here and the "Trading" and "Economics" sections are like dead zones of constant crap. Anyone who thinks they can derive any value from what is being posted recently in those sections is kidding themselves.

Two more back -to -back down days, again. Every rally since July gets met with selling as the news continues to be dismal. The bears seem to be the only ones getting it right at the moment.
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 07:46 PM   #34
Nine_Ender

Quote:
Quote from Larson:

Two more back -to -back down days, again. Every rally since July gets met with selling as the news continues to be dismal. The bears seem to be the only ones getting it right at the moment.
Uh, what are you talking about ? I said go long TSX at 11,660 on August 8th. Return was 9%+ as of end of month and is still up 8% as of today.

Dismal news ??? I guess you missed the earnings reports from Canadian banks. Huge numbers and dividend increases.
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 10:51 PM   #35
denner

Quote:
Quote from Nine_Ender:

Uh, what are you talking about ? I said go long TSX at 11,660 on August 8th. Return was 9%+ as of end of month and is still up 8% as of today.

Dismal news ??? I guess you missed the earnings reports from Canadian banks. Huge numbers and dividend increases.
More bullshit from the king of it. Since you never "sell" anything, what good does it do for you to sit there and calculate your percentage gains on open equity? You just confirmed the fact that you never exited your longs from last year either.

Let me guess that long TSX position probably has you $150 in the black.
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 09:41 AM   #36
nutmeg

I have to defend Morganist and his views, I enjoy his interpretations and ideas. Of course this is just me being me, I have no credibility but it does beat out each of us parroting similiar thoughts back and forth hashing over the same old drivel.