FORUMS BROKERS SOFTWARE
Home

Forums > Tools of the Trade > Educational Resources > A list of all scam unregulated 3rd party educational vendors

Old Feb 26th, 2012, 07:36 PM   #721
heywally

I've read very little of this thread but the definition of the word scam implies fraud and I'm sure that legally, few trading sites would meet the definition.

Most of these 'educational' sites are simply rehashes/exaggerations of existing trading theories, stuff that is freely available out there with some minimal research.

So rather than look for or create a questionable 'list' of scam sites, newer traders should just spend the time necessary to find and then study the multitude of valuable and excellent free stuff on technique out there, keeping in mind the simple fact that what works in one type of market might not work in another and that markets are always shifting.
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #722
nakachalet

Quote:
Quote from dietsoda:

I want to alert the trading community, my life has been severely damaged by a "con artist type" company, so many others have been completely destroyed. That was the point of my post to save some from this result. Can you imagine not being able to give those you love a Christmas gift? Not being able to put a good meal on the table? Pay your rent or mortgage"? I was fooled, i hope this saves some people... Good luck to everyone and may the madoffs of this world BURN IN HELL!!!!
what is the name of the company and the person who were involved in deceiving you, pls?

spell them oiut in details with receipts and email.

many would appreciate such concrete info, so many others might not fall prey.

thx mcuh and very sad to hear such similar stories again and again.

let's know with more specificities, K? thx again.
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 09:56 AM   #723
Flanco

Here is an article from Barron's talking about the benefits of the CoolTrade software.

http://online.barrons.com/article/SB...097496016.html

Being a CoolTrade user the software will follow my trading strategy for me 100% automated. It takes the emotion and guessing out of the equation.

You can get discounts on the software as well (50% off) by going to www.robotictradingsystems.com
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 12:31 PM   #724
emg

Quote:
Quote from dietsoda:

Add Afinity trading to the list. http://www.affinitytrading.com/

affinity trading is regulated by the sec. Any issue with them need to take them up to the SEC
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 12:32 PM   #725
emg

Quote:
Quote from RichardRimes:

area code 801 is Utah and for whatever reason MANY scams originate out of utah so beware.

EMG how about Hindsight Trading...charging 10K to learn their "propitiatory" signals and how to trade emini's. Another group out of Utah. My nephew is thinking of signing on and he has absolutely no experience in the markets or in trading.

I don't see any scam on Hindsight Trading
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 01:00 PM   #726
dietsoda

Quote:
Quote from emg:

affinity trading is regulated by the sec. Any issue with them need to take them up to the SEC

Affinity Trading Institute, LLC is not a proprietary trading firm nor a CBSX or FINRA member. However, Affinity does provide
proprietary trading education and consults with 3rd party CBSX member firms that offer and provide proprietary trading.