FORUMS BROKERS SOFTWARE
Home

Forums > Technically Speaking > Technical Analysis > Trend Following Research

Old Aug 30th, 2010, 06:16 PM   #31
ProfLogic

Quote:
Quote from toc:

I used to tailbomb Proflogic alot but after getting impressed with his ability to substain hits and then regrow a new tail...........i gave up.
however, has Proflogic ever on this site or outside, traded real time real money and if so, how were the results. just curious. i do again commend proffy for being so tenacious and withstanding.
finally, it is easier for someone to make money out of selling seminars and system than to trade money everyday in the real time markets. proflogic probably understood this long time ago and did the right thing with education selling and probably making some money for his retirement. A good impressive marketer in the end of it all.
It is and has always been easier and more profitable to trade a solid system than teach. No one in their right mind would ever or could ever successfully argue against that point.

I never taught as a prime revenue generator, I taught to collectively enhance my students as well as my own trading skills.
I haven't taught in almost a year.

Let's get back on track. Let's sit back and relax while Michael posts more white papers.
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 07:51 AM   #32
Vertunyc

You should tell tony Robbins that it's more profitable to trade than to teach. That's a moronic statement.
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 09:01 AM   #33
Vertunyc

Quote:
Quote from ProfLogic:

It is and has always been easier and more profitable to trade a solid system than teach. No one in their right mind would ever or could ever successfully argue against that point.

I never taught as a prime revenue generator, I taught to collectively enhance my students as well as my own trading skills.
I haven't taught in almost a year.

Let's get back on track. Let's sit back and relax while Michael posts more white papers.
really??? the below is from ET fraud buster TraderXZones, put up or shut up:

There are a number of tracking sites and brokers who will track your work independently.

http://www.strategyrunner.com/Content/index.php
http://www.striker.com/ (just set up an account and they will monitor your results
http://www.Timertrac.com.
http://www.robbinstrading.com/worldcup/

Seems like there are another 5-10 bouncing around. These take the performance claims out of your hand, and your trades are audited by someone else, and performance results are available for all to see.

Or did you just ask a rhetorical question, because you might not like what would happen if a year's worth of your own trades were actually verified by others?

Place your own calls here, in real time for 2 weeks. Surely your keyboard still works. Is there any reason NOT to prove, instead of making prospects listen to unprovable things like "33 ETers!" "Talk to my anonymous clients!"

It is called "sunlight." It exposes things for what they are. Clear for all to see. But of course, you might prefer to think of a half dozen reasons not to.

Now that you asked, are you going to give your many claimed ET trader wannabes the evidence that you make money within good risk parameters & with good expectancy, or will you go silent while unknown aliases rise again to defend you again?
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 02:26 PM   #34
ProfLogic

Quote:
Quote from Vertunyc:

You should tell tony Robbins that it's more profitable to trade than to teach. That's a moronic statement.
The moronic statement is that you think Tony Robbins teaches trading.

I was wondering what your next alias would be surf . . . I'm thinking at some point in the near future you will be personally responsible for Baron changing the rules here on ET to keep narcissistic sociopaths like you, that have been banned, permanently off this site.

Why don't you start you own site . . . oh . . . forgot . . . you aren't that smart.
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 02:32 PM   #35
ProfLogic

Quote:
Quote from Vertunyc:

really??? the below is from ET fraud buster TraderXZones, put up or shut up:

If you want proof . . . stop on over to "mi cassa".

I'll invite some of my farmer buddies/neighbors and we can all sit around the burn ring and discuss all of the hedging and speculation opportunites we all took advantage of. You can tell all of these big strapping guys what idiots they are.

That's a goodboy, roll over . . . lick your balls.
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 03:17 PM   #36
Vertunyc

Quote:
Quote from ProfLogic:

If you want proof . . . stop on over to "mi cassa".

I'll invite some of my farmer buddies/neighbors and we can all sit around the burn ring and discuss all of the hedging and speculation opportunites we all took advantage of. You can tell all of these big strapping guys what idiots they are.

That's a goodboy, roll over . . . lick your balls.
ok, burn rings are cool, but I think I will avoid getting my a$$ kicked by billy bob thorton types.

As someone stated previously, anecdotal proof just doesn't cut it--- but you know that, professor logic.

I prefer the type of evidence as stated in the wise words of traderXzones listed previously--- think about it--- all that can do is help your cause, you should take advantage of the opportunity presented. BIG things could arise if your claims pan out.....