FORUMS BROKERS SOFTWARE
Home

Forums > Tools of the Trade > Data Sets and Feeds > 1 minute intraday data for ES and CL futures

Old Jul 27th, 2010, 12:46 AM   #1
InvestVision

I am planning to buy the historical intraday data from this vendor given at this link below.
http://disktrading.is99.com/disktrading/

Has anybody used intraday data from this vendor , any input /experiences are appreciated .

thanks
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 04:09 PM   #2
gmst

I was looking through cheap historical data sources and saw this. Looks really cheap compared to other databanks like tickdata.com.

Can anyone please share their experience about the reliability/correctness of this data. Thanks a lot.
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 04:13 PM   #3
Laissez Faire

Quote:
Quote from gmst:

I was looking through cheap historical data sources and saw this. Looks really cheap compared to other databanks like tickdata.com.

Can anyone please share their experience about the reliability/correctness of this data. Thanks a lot.
No, but another option is to subscribe to IQ Feed and rip historical 1-minute data from their stream using QCollector. They also have tick data for the last 30 days.
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 04:18 PM   #4
gmst

Quote:
Quote from Laissez Faire:

No, but another option is to subscribe to IQ Feed and rip historical 1-minute data from their stream using QCollector. They also have tick data for the last 30 days.
How much backhistory is present in IQ Feed ? I am specifically looking for 1 min or even 5 min will do. I don't need tickdata as of now.
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 04:57 PM   #5
gmst

Quote:
Quote from InvestVision:

I am planning to buy the historical intraday data from this vendor given at this link below.
http://disktrading.is99.com/disktrading/

Has anybody used intraday data from this vendor , any input /experiences are appreciated .

thanks
disktrading has intra-day data from 1997 for ES for example, whereas IQ Feed has from 2005 only and esignal only from 2007.

Still, disktrading.com is extremely cheap compared to others. Why ? Is the data quality not reliable ?