FORUMS BROKERS SOFTWARE
Home

Forums > Tools of the Trade > Trading Software > Newbie asking how could i get the 100 millisecond chart?

Old May 20th, 2010, 12:59 PM   #1
mcgene4xpro

Hi All, it is my first thread here and also i couldnot consider myself one of the elite trader yet. However, i have a question that i expect one of the elite trades might have an answer to help me with.

I am interested to get the 100ms chart. Currently i am using amibroker but still canot go beyond second level so if there is any way i can find an execution and charting software that can give me this 100ms charts for forex.

Thanks
Old May 20th, 2010, 02:06 PM   #2
SomeYoungGuy

Sub-second forex scalping is not beginner territory..
Old May 20th, 2010, 02:25 PM   #3
toc

if you are asking for 100 millisecond chart then you better have 100K computer autotrading platform upfront to execute the trades. you are venturing into the autotrading territory..........that is nothing that you see with an eye and then click for trade.
Old May 20th, 2010, 02:53 PM   #4
atticus

Autonomic reflex responses are 200-300ms. So lol to this thread.
Old May 20th, 2010, 03:02 PM   #5
Eddiefl

Quote:
Quote from mcgene4xpro:

Hi All, it is my first thread here and also i couldnot consider myself one of the elite trader yet. However, i have a question that i expect one of the elite trades might have an answer to help me with.

I am interested to get the 100ms chart. Currently i am using amibroker but still canot go beyond second level so if there is any way i can find an execution and charting software that can give me this 100ms charts for forex.

Thanks

Think in pennies, you make pennies. Think in dollars you make dollars.---EF.

let me save you $$$ and time, that i wasted for both of us,,, go larger, 10-15min or larger, and do swing as well.

you make more, loose less and have less stress,, sounds like a good combination.

EF
Old May 20th, 2010, 03:40 PM   #6
emg

Quote:
Quote from mcgene4xpro:

Thanks
i wouldnt get that if i were u. that may freeze your computer or your cpu usage will be at 100% constantly