FORUMS BROKERS SOFTWARE
Home

Forums > Main > Options > Anyone knows about John Richardson?

Old Mar 21st, 2010, 02:05 PM   #1
zaitoichi

Has anyone paid for John Richardson's course? He has a website www.consistentoptionsincome.com . He charges about $3,000 for his course (No Refund if not satisfied). He has been advertising in different magazines. He says he does not trade condors or credit spreads and has some special kind of trade. I can't imagine what his trade is. I am curious but I don't want to get scammed
Old Mar 21st, 2010, 10:53 PM   #2
JohnGreen

His website talks about theta decay. Practically speaking, this inevitably means selling some sort of spread. It may be an Iron condor style or broken wing butterfly with a little twist or some sort of calendar play.
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 12:15 AM   #3
psytrade

His account statements show ($4,000) set aside, etc... but the $30,000 account he trades I assume, doesn't look like its going anywhere...

Also, no losing months. There are options pros that are on the buy end and selling end, and they all have volatility months.

FRAUD
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 01:20 AM   #4
spindr0

100 suckers a year at 3 grand a pop is a pretty good gig.

If he was that good, he'd be trading his own money and running a huge hedge fund. He's not and he's trolling.
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 07:03 PM   #5
zaitoichi

Thanks traders for your thoughts. I tried to reach John Richardson several times by phone ( as advertised on his website) but I get only a recording and never a return call. I guess its just another scam.
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 07:58 PM   #6
traderlux

Quote:
Quote from zaitoichi:

Has anyone paid for John Richardson's course? He has a website www.consistentoptionsincome.com . He charges about $3,000 for his course (No Refund if not satisfied). He has been advertising in different magazines. He says he does not trade condors or credit spreads and has some special kind of trade. I can't imagine what his trade is. I am curious but I don't want to get scammed
i think you could go to terry tips and get a free trial and see if you think these secret adjustment things can work. DO NOT SPEND ANY OF your money on these things. jmho