Registered: Feb 2010
02-13-10 10:58 PM
wow, great thread.
I am currently studying guruism. thanx for the tips
you guys have shown that it isn't not necessarily that all together difficult to get started in this. I am a newbi guru but can see much potential.
My reasons for getting into it:
1. trading has been going not that "GREAT" for "awhile"
2. picked up a lot of jargon ie: lingo, and what not
3. I know a little about very wide ranging topics
4. I have made all of the mistakes one encounters
5. real good at photoshop
6. plenty of time
7. I finally got it that morals were just getting in the way
8. getting real good at guessing "THE TRENDS"
9. started new religon to facilitate(get the message out)
10. no prob assuming new "IDs"
my question is, and I thanx in advance, do you guys think that I will be a"TOP NOTCH" type if I promise to read up on the all the different ways, and work at it ,so much time, every week?
the reason I ask is because I need to make a lot of money back as soon as I can and trading for real is just not an "OPTION" for me anymore.
My greatist strength is that over the years I have put in a lot of "SCREEN TIME" and it wasn't all watching cartoons if you get my drifty.
I will def. be checking back in on this place for updates....
over & out