Registered: May 2009
09-14-09 05:10 AM
i can't read all your non-sense.
1. you FAIL with your argument, all 2 sentences I did read.
2. I like how this guru attacks another guru...typical guru move (see prior posts).
3. you THINK you teach traders how to manage risk, but you are likely doing it so wrong that a monkey saying "cut losses short, let losers run" is just as accurate.
4. you THINK you are educating, because it makes sense to you...this is fools logic as trading doesn't follow this kind of lame reasoning like "ok, put stop under support as this is 'smart'"
5. seriously, the common sense crap you likely teach is so obvious to people that it's obviously wrong. i am now convinced you lost so much money trading, or don't trade, that you are a teacher in a profession that needs NO teachers. we need traders.
learn to trade, not teach.
here is the biggest load of crap:
"to make the trader understand the alternatives, the pros and cons of a trade, the risk and reward potential, the probability of achieving a profit on a trade etc. "
please PROVE to us how you know the probability .....
show us your logic.
let's see the math.
show us how the "reward" potential is calculated.....i mean i sell GS at 165 and will cover at 0, so my reward is 165....really?
how are you so sure the reward will be hit...show us the math.
get ready for more guru garbage.