FORUMS BROKERS SOFTWARE
Home

Forums > Direct-Access Brokers > Prop Firms > VCM trade for life

Old Feb 16th, 2009, 05:46 PM   #7
ddaytrader

Quote:
Quote from Missy37:

But my problem is that I'm in so much debt, that it would take me forever to advance through the "prop-trader" system to make any serious money.
I do not understand your indebtedness. Are you saying you are indebted to Velez?

Best Wishes,

ddaytrader
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 07:28 PM   #8
Missy37

NO! I am so sorry; I did not mean that at all.

No, I am not indebted to Velez; my own personal financial situation PRIOR to finding VCM was problematic. They've upheld their end of the bargain; I'm just not that fast of a learner to benefit from their system at this point.
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 12:27 AM   #9
cambridgetrader

I joined in February. I have had limited time to learn but expect to take the training many times since it is all new to me. Eventually, I intend to trade for a living in the VCM program. We get our tuition back after we've earned a certain level of commissions, so the training if I continue to trade will be literally free. Also, I am free to trade as little as I wish and I am free to be a "failure", I will never be dropped from the program. Where else can we trade someone else's money at our own pace for the rest of our trading lives with free unlimited training forever? This program is positively brilliant. I have gotten to know many people in the program, we are all excited with the training and excited about VCM. There is no way this is a scam (also, I know a few people who did serious due diligence before joining). By the way, I am in the middle of a training week right now, it just gets better all the time.

There is a two-hour video on the VCM home page - Oliver giving a lecture at the traders expo. I watched the video when I first heard about VCM -- you may want to also. It will capture your imagination as it did mine.

I know this sounds like a sales pitch but it is just citizen me giving my opinion. I have no affiliation with VCM other than to have recently joined the Trade for Life program.
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 12:31 AM   #10
NY0BScalper

Quote:
Quote from cambridgetrader:

I know this sounds like a sales pitch but it is just citizen me giving my opinion. I have no affiliation with VCM other than to have recently joined the Trade for Life program.
THE SKY IS YELLOW AND GREEN.
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 12:36 AM   #11
NYC212

Quote:
Quote from cambridgetrader:

I joined in February. I have had limited time to learn but expect to take the training many times since it is all new to me. Eventually, I intend to trade for a living in the VCM program. We get our tuition back after we've earned a certain level of commissions, so the training if I continue to trade will be literally free. Also, I am free to trade as little as I wish and I am free to be a "failure", I will never be dropped from the program. Where else can we trade someone else's money at our own pace for the rest of our trading lives with free unlimited training forever? This program is positively brilliant. I have gotten to know many people in the program, we are all excited with the training and excited about VCM. There is no way this is a scam (also, I know a few people who did serious due diligence before joining). By the way, I am in the middle of a training week right now, it just gets better all the time.

There is a two-hour video on the VCM home page - Oliver giving a lecture at the traders expo. I watched the video when I first heard about VCM -- you may want to also. It will capture your imagination as it did mine.

care to explain what they do over there?

seems like the get rich crowd goes over there?
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 12:36 AM   #12
cambridgetrader

Quote:
Quote from NY0BScalper:

THE SKY IS YELLOW AND GREEN.
Not sure what you mean by that, but if you're saying I'm smoking something, I can tell you I am not smoking anything.

Your mileage may vary. I intend to make a hefty income by trading Oliver's money and I won't be burning my retirement.

'nuf said.