Registered: Apr 2012
09-25-12 02:32 PM
1. Work with non-US resident (thus home-based trading)
2. Have options trading for SPY, GLD, USO
3. Safe deposit ( my money) must not exceed $10K
4. I don't have to finish any learning courses.
5. x5-x10 leverage on my PnL(equity) (also overnight)
I deposit $10K. My PnL becomes $10K. My margin limit becomes $100K ( I can do whatever I want until I cross $100K in margin requirements).
A) margin use = $50K, PnL = $15K. Result = nothing happens.
B) margin use = $150K, PnL = $15K. Result = nothing happens.
C) margin use = $200K, PnL = $15K. Result = warning email from risk management department
D) margin use = $10K, PnL = $1K. Result = good bye email from prop trading company.
Revenue share cases:
A) PnL is <$50K. Rev. share = 50%
B) PnL is >$200K. Rev. share = 70%
C) PnL is >$1M. Rev. share = 90%
A) PnL is $50K. Rev. share = 50%. I want to withdraw $10K. Resulting PnL = $30K
PS. Can somebody comment on Revenue share grid? what is industry standard?