Registered: Jan 2002
03-23-13 09:48 PM
with your current way of talking about "dependent" and "independent" variables, EEs, etc. some people are lost. They wonder and ask questions like:
1. Where are the channels (price)? Where are the respective points 1, 2 and 3?
2. Where are the three interlocking fractals?
3. Where are the FTTs/ftt?
4. Why don't you use volume gaussians? B2B2R2B, R2R2B2R?
5. What does this represent? Is this coarse, medium or fine level trading?
6. Where are the FBOs, BOs, VEs, m1 and m2?
7. Is this using only price and volume or any of the other "12 leading indicators of price"? If not how do you put everything together?
8. There are a lot of bookmarks on your chart. If the market has no anomalies and we know what (must) comes next then there should be no need for them. Are you showing how a beginner who would trade?
Just some examples. It just looks like what you have on your charts and logs has nothing to do with what and how you did things in the past.
3-22-2013 1-32-15 pm eod annotated.png
This has been downloaded 24 time(s).