FORUMS BROKERS SOFTWARE
Home

Forums > Main > Economics > Forget nukes. Why doesn't Iran do something to start a bank run in Europe?

Old May 29th, 2012, 01:28 AM   #19
Labor

Quote:
Quote from clacy:

I didn't call you a liar, and I don't necessarily disagree with you. I just got a kick out of your "you need to get better intel" line.
Unites States is like a large cookie, or large pizza

filled with all kinds of tasty goodies, and every day real conspiracies by groups within the government keep chipping away at the cookie

little here

little there

over the years stealing money and other resources

sooner or later, people will start noticing that cookie has been messed with

this has happened before with other countries, why do you think somehow it won't happen to US
Old May 29th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #20
dlonET

They would have to think of other 'things' outside trading. It is boring, someone yawned, and they would have use perhaps different parts of their brains. This is a serious effort, it is better to do nothing now and wait till their computers are completely controlled, then they end up in jails for collaborating (trading)with Iranians, Saudis, whoever is currently on a wanted lists produced by a frustrated bureaucrat.
Do not worry, the change is so subtle that you will not see till it hurts.
Just keep trading till there is nobody in the market.
Old May 31st, 2012, 12:54 AM   #21
4thaugust1932

Location: http://www.google.com/recaptcha/mailhide/d?k=01h3I4HodtLeoJALCey2VT-A==&c=35MrWwfsSKhmnIhhCiAD20bT0jFDZAQBELGoxIlHHX0=
Not desirable/effective as along as https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikiped... is applicable
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 10:41 PM   #22
wilburbear

Iran must have read this (my) thread. Today the U.S. government announced Iran was hacking U.S. banks and large financial firms.

O.k. Iran, the biggest fish is the U.S. President, who is a liar and a cheat. Hack some info. about his extramarital affair with Larry Sinclair! No way ABC, CBS, NBC will report this story. When smaller outlets (see the writings of Jack Cashill) recently got close to this story, Obama began to say, "I never said I was a perfect man" (!).

Call it GayGate, or whatever you want, but forget nukes. The WaterGate scandal got us embroiled more than anything in the Cold War. Get some info. on GayGate.
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 12:45 AM   #23
southbeach4me

Quote:
Quote from wilburbear:

Iran must have read this (my) thread. Today the U.S. government announced Iran was hacking U.S. banks and large financial firms.

O.k. Iran, the biggest fish is the U.S. President, who is a liar and a cheat. Hack some info. about his extramarital affair with Larry Sinclair! No way ABC, CBS, NBC will report this story. When smaller outlets (see the writings of Jack Cashill) recently got close to this story, Obama began to say, "I never said I was a perfect man" (!).

Call it GayGate, or whatever you want, but forget nukes. The WaterGate scandal got us embroiled more than anything in the Cold War. Get some info. on GayGate.
Yeah, Im sure Iran read your post u fucktard....U and Labor need to get a life, go to school and learn something constructive for a change. I bet you parents are thinking..." shit, we should have gotten an abortion"