FORUMS BROKERS SOFTWARE
Home

Forums > Main > Wall St. News > Billionaire trader John Arnold retires at 38

Old May 8th, 2012, 09:28 AM   #139
Maverick74

Quote:
Quote from Brass:

Interesting indeed. The only reason I brought up politics in the first place is because Scataphagos posted political commentary right under your nose at the very beginning of your thread and you said nothing. And while my comment was merely observational, and subsequent to his, Scataphagos's comment was over-the-top partisan hackery. However, your delicate sensibilities were set all aflutter by my post?

Oh, and Mav, did you miss this post also, just two posts ago?
Did you not read my previous post where I asked ALL participants of this thread to stay on topic? ALL. That was addressed to everyone. What else do you want me to do? I'm not the thread moderator.
Old May 8th, 2012, 09:31 AM   #140
Martinghoul

It would be unfortunate, but maybe it's time the mods moved this thread into the P&R forum?
Old May 8th, 2012, 09:35 AM   #141
Brass

Quote:
Quote from Maverick74:

Did you not read my previous post where I asked ALL participants of this thread to stay on topic? ALL. That was addressed to everyone. What else do you want me to do? I'm not the thread moderator.
A little after the fact, don't you think, after Scataphagos's over-the-top comment at the very outset of your thread? Why not ask the moderator to remove all political posts? ALL of them, including this one and your own earlier post that Cutten commented on. "Fair and balanced," right? Personally, I'd hate to see this thread in P&R.
Old May 8th, 2012, 09:43 AM   #142
Maverick74

Quote:
Quote from Brass:

A little after the fact, don't you think, after Scataphagos's over-the-top comment at the very outset of your thread? Why not ask the moderator to remove all political posts? ALL of them, including this one and your own earlier post that Cutten commented on. "Fair and balanced," right? Personally, I'd hate to see this thread in P&R.
I didn't start the thread so I don't think I have the authority to ask for posts to be removed. If you want to keep this thread out of P&R, keep politics out of it. Scataphago's can't talk about politics if you don't give him something to respond to.
Old May 8th, 2012, 09:51 AM   #143
Brass

Quote:
Quote from Maverick74:

I didn't start the thread so...
Oops. You're absolutely right. My apologies. In any event, I do hope that all P&R-style posts, mine included of course, get deleted by the moderator in this otherwise good thread. Again, sorry.
Old May 8th, 2012, 12:15 PM   #144
SREC

Quote:
Quote from KastyG:

how do you get to 3.5 billion from zero by age 38?
Enron star "trader". More like star robber.