FORUMS BROKERS SOFTWARE
Home

Forums > Currency Trading > Forex Brokers > VertiFX

Old Apr 9th, 2012, 07:05 PM   #25
Jack_Larkin

Quote:
Quote from gokor89:

Can you please explain what a bucket shop is and what it does?

Thanks!

They make buckets... clearly.

The term comes from old brokerages houses in the days when quotes had to be called or wired about the country and clients had limited access to quote information.

Clients would place orders to buy or sell and the broker would just toss all the client orders in to a 'bucket' and 'fill' them at whatever price best suited the broker based on orders they could match up or if they could get a better price from the exchange and keep the difference.

You can see why it's used as a negative way to describe brokers...
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 07:17 PM   #26
Zr1Trader

Quote:
Quote from gokor89:

Can you please explain what a bucket shop is and what it does?

Thanks!
" Reminiscence of a Stock Operator" ....

Has very good stories of dealings with bucket shops back in the day. Nothings really changed now days, same concept different era.
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 03:01 AM   #27
Kyle1955

If you are referring to Dr. Kevin Kachaturian, only Kevin Kachaturian that I know, he is the most honorable and knowledgeable person that I have met 6 years ago on a seminar and since then thanks to his mentoring I support my business. I am not sure about losing other people’s money, which I doubt or his affiliation with VeriFX, but he has been on many financial websites as a contributor and holding online courses on trading currencies. Good luck…
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #28
gokor89

Quote:
Quote from Kyle1955:

If you are referring to Dr. Kevin Kachaturian, only Kevin Kachaturian that I know, he is the most honorable and knowledgeable person that I have met 6 years ago on a seminar and since then thanks to his mentoring I support my business. I am not sure about losing other people’s money, which I doubt or his affiliation with VeriFX, but he has been on many financial websites as a contributor and holding online courses on trading currencies. Good luck…

Really you registered on this site just to say something good about a guy that runs a scam? only a guy that doesn't want his dirty work online would run to lengths like this to cover his name -___-
Old May 2nd, 2012, 11:09 PM   #29
Kyle1955

In your post you stated that you know where he works, then what is stopping you to go and pay him a visit, don’t have balls to tell him to his face that he ripped you off. Well judging to your posts and date of registration, you came to this site to intentionally trash one honorable man’s reputation. I suggest go get a date or do something more valuable, don’t waste your time bitching about others.
Old May 3rd, 2012, 12:20 AM   #30
gokor89

Quote:
Quote from Kyle1955:

In your post you stated that you know where he works, then what is stopping you to go and pay him a visit, don’t have balls to tell him to his face that he ripped you off. Well judging to your posts and date of registration, you came to this site to intentionally trash one honorable man’s reputation. I suggest go get a date or do something more valuable, don’t waste your time bitching about others.
you mad? of course id come here.... i searched online after he ripped me off and found all this bull shit .....i knew kyle1955 is Kevin himself if the mods do a I.P look on his name they'll see its from Burbank/Glendale area .......your a joke and will be in jail very soon :-)