FORUMS BROKERS SOFTWARE
Home

Forums > Main > ETFs > Im coming to ET tonight to tell you to buy GLD (GOLD) and the miners

Old Apr 16th, 2012, 09:05 PM   #25
Good1

Quote:
Quote from rockefehler:

OK, I'll put all my money into gold, and hold for the next 10 years. Now satisfied?
Had you done that ten years ago, youdv made 500%.

Strangely, if youdv bought (to open) the new york open and sold (to close) at the new york close, youd be -70%

So, how could you be negative by being bullish during the day (when overall, prices have been rising)? That could happen if the market is being manipulated.

Conversely, if you would have sold the new york open and bought the close (reversed positions) and held overnight, youdv made 4500% in the same time span.

Quote:
Quote from RedTankEra:

Not sure what timeframe you are talking about but gold is acting strong during the afterhours, I'm presently long and looking for a test of 62-67 hopefully tonight tomorrow.
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #26
PARACLESE

seriously when people like this are posting this dumb crap in this form, big dogs who own hordes of gold see it as an excellent time to crush the price. I could see the price, once the trendline is cracked plummet 300 points, at least. I have been out of gold for some time. I have traded gold for a while since 04 and have seen these moment s occur time and time again. When gold drops , there is nothing, no stock or instrument that plummets faster other than a company going out of business. when you think it cant go any lower, it is just the beginning, and it can correct and trade within a range for months on end. I wait till some time after well after the correction has already taken place and new trendlines are formed before "owning" it. But trading it is good once this does happen. et is a pretty good indicator of these occurances. i usually frequent these boards when i smell a top just to see what the experts here have to say.
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 08:54 AM   #27
rockefehler

Gold looks like it has bottomed and has upside potential at the moment; target 1725 area. I'm going long.
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 08:43 AM   #28
blowingup2012

This is for those who wish to read and understand. Since my successful call on April 12th gold has only gone up. It is now time more then ever to buy gold along with the miners.

When the wizards at the Fed print fiat dollars there is only one place for an investor to hide and thats in gold.