T3 Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by sonictrader, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Does anyone here know how much T3 charges per share to trade with them? Thanks.

2. jnbadger

jnbadger

I tried T3 after Echotrade folded a few years ago. Beware of the fees more than just the per share cost. Not a good experience.

uptik2000 likes this.
  3. I buddy of mine traded with them awhile back, after T3 acquired WTS prop, and his group was grandfathered in at $2 per 1,000. Then, T3 eventually raised it to $3 per 1k. He no longer trades with them as he mentioned there were other fees he didn't agree with, so I'm not sure of their current rate. However, you can always negotiate to get the best deal. Unfortunately, there's a lot less licensed prop firms out there, so your choices are limited. Like the OP said, "beware of the fees" as you'll likely have minimums plus the ECN fees, plus other "misc." fees so read everything thoroughly before signing any contract. Hope that helps.

uptik2000 likes this.
  4. T3-Jeff

T3-Jeff T3 Trading Group

If you would like more information on T3 Trading please either PM me on Elitetrader or email me at:

jeffrey.goldman at t3trading.com

I can help answer all your questions.

Thank You,

Jeff

5. Went back and forth w them trying to negotiate. Similar to what other posters stated, The person I was dealing with (M.M.) refused to put the fees on the contract. So I never signed up with them.
    T3- " we'll give you what you had at Echo . Just sign these forms and wire $"
    Me-" ok, but you need to put all the fees on the contract"
    T3- " well, just sign these, don't worry about it"

Not the way I do business.

6. T3-Jeff

T3-Jeff T3 Trading Group

I am sorry about your previous experience with T3 and I would like to make things right. I sent you a PM.

Jeff