Profiforex Discussion

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Equity King, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Good day traders!

I have just three question for all traders using the Profiforex platform

1. Who has got the 500% bonus and have you been able to withdraw your bonus? (I read that it has to be converted first, but want to know if anyone has successfully done this)

2. When trading with the demo account, the execution speed seems great. Is this the same on a Live account?

3. How do you use the quotations with V and ECN suffix?

I need honest answer from only traders using Profiforex platform. If you don't, please stay away from my thread..

2. Hi,

I deposited three weeks ago and got the 500% bonus. I have converted some of the bonus to my main account, which means I can withdraw, but I decided to use it and support my trades. Hopefully, next week, I will withdraw my profits.

To your second question, yes, order execution on a live account is very fast, though I can't remember what the demo looked like back then. Lastly, V means variable spread, and am not sure about ecn. (I don't trade with this spread type, I heard the commission fee is 0.6 and the spread is lower than quotes with V.)

Satisfied?

3. Thank you, Mr. Police! I already got the 500% bonus, I will let you know the out come. Yes, I am a bit satisfied. The customer online chat was able to answer the rest of my questions. thanks again.

I would still appreciate it if other traders using this broker can say something. :)

4. The bonus is good in a sense. My leverage increased to 1:3000 after deposit. I have about 2000USD as Credit Bonus. But I am yet to withdraw because I prefer the high leverage I got. My brother was able to withdraw his last week.

5. Update!!
    Last week, I transferred part of the bonus to a separate account and initiated a withdrawal. It has been processed and i have my money. :)

6. Wow, this is good for you. I think I will open a new account and save my bonus money on it.

7. USDCHF
    Price Trend: Bearish

Last week, the USDCHF had a strong relationship with the EURUSD. The USDCHF had temporarily fallen below 0.9550 which is a support level; such that by Friday last week, the pair closed at 0.9600. For now on the USDCHF, exists a Bearish Confirmation Pattern. As such there is the solid possibility that the downtrend may continue as long as the EURUSD is still rising. If not, the USDCHF may turn around and start rising supported by a declining EURUSD or CHF (which could go down this week against the majors).

8. Updates for profiforex traders

Contract Expiry.
    In accordance with CFD contract specifications and guidelines, COPPERv contract expires today (August 31, 2016) at 22:00 GMT. All open COPPERv position should be closed and all stops, limits, and pending entry orders should be cancelled. Traders wishing to maintain position COPPERv will need to place new trades at the beginning of the next COPPERv trading sessions.

9. Update
    Contract Expiry.
    In accordance with CFD contract specifications and guidelines, AUS200v contract expires today (September 15, 2016) at 22:00 GMT. All open AUS200v position should be closed and all stops, limits, and pending entry orders should be cancelled. Traders wishing to maintain position AUS200v will need to place new trades at the beginning of the next AUS200v trading sessions.

10. Update for Profiforex Traders

Contract Expiration
    In accordance with CFD contract specifications and guidelines, your USOILv contract expires today (September 20, 2016) at 22:00 GMT. All open USOILv position should be closed and all stops, limits, and pending entry orders should be cancelled. traders wishing to maintain position USOILv will need to place new trades at the beginning of the next USOILv trading sessions.

#10     Sep 20, 2016